Occupational therapists are healthcare professionals who use activities with specific goals to help people of all ages, prevent, reduce or overcome effects of disabilities.
We aim to maximize our patients’ functions and quality of life. The Occupational Therapy department consists of 39 occupational therapists, including therapists with specialist training to support the medical specialties in the hospital. Our team of occupational therapists aim to provide high standards of service to patients with diverse needs. We are also actively involved in research and development activities to provide evidence-based practices.
We provide clinical rehabilitation services to inpatients and outpatients. One of the largest occupational therapy departments in Singapore, we offer services in areas such as:
- Upper limb and hand rehabilitation
- Work rehabilitation and ergonomics services
- Specialized evaluation services
- Occupational health and ergonomic services
- Lymphodema management rehabilitation
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Orthopedics rehabilitation
- Psychiatry rehabilitation
You may want to read about
Occupational Therapy Specialists