We have the largest rehabilitation facility in Singapore, helping people with disabilities achieve maximal functional independence.
Comprising a multi-disciplinary team of specialist physicians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and language therapists, psychologists, nurses, medical social workers and dieticians, we treat a full range of complex rehabilitation conditions and provide comprehensive rehabilitation programmes.
Our rehabilitation programmes are physician-led and team-based to meet specific physical, cognitive and emotional needs.
Progress is constantly reviewed. The carer/family member is encouraged to be an active participant in the rehabilitation process.
How you can help:
- As a patient, it helps to maintain a positive attitude
- Participate actively in all your therapy sessions, build rapport with members of the rehabilitation team
- Report any discomfort and lack of wellbeing so that we can render medical attention early
- Be prepared to be independent within the safety limits set by the staff that is taking care of you
How your family can help:
- Have a positive attitude and participate actively in the patient’s progress, to help them be as independent as possible in future
- Meet the rehab team as soon as possible after admission, to handle administrative matters and share relevant information about the patient, his family and their social and financial background
- Decide how and where the patient will be cared for after discharge, so that we can arrange for appropriate caregiver training if necessary
- Participate actively in caregiver training as the skills taught are practical and will help boost your confidence in managing your loved one at home
- Encourage the patient and understand his moods and fears
Click the links below for information on our services:
You may be interested to read about
Rehabilitation Medicine Specialists
Rehabilitation Nurse Clinicians