Tan Tock Seng Hospital is situated behind the junction of Moulmein Road and Thomson Road that is bounded by Jalan Tan Tock Seng, Irrawaddy Road and Sinaran Drive.
Standing just behind the Novena MRT and Novena Square Shopping Complex, the hospital is easily accessed by bus, MRT and private transport.
- Maximum of 4 visitors at any one time during visiting hours
- Visiting hours
- Monday to Friday - 12pm to 2pm, 5pm to 8pm
- Weekends and Public Holidays - 12pm to 8pm
- Four visitors per patient at any one time
- Please note that registration is not required when visiting on weekends and public holidays.
- Children under 7 are advised not to enter the wards for their health
reasons. An adult must accompany the child if the visit is necessary.
Note: Click to find directions to Recovery Wards @ CDC 2 and Ren Ci.
Tan Tock Seng Hospital, 11 Jalan Tan Tock Seng, Singapore 308433
Download map here.