As the charity arm of a hospital, TTSH Community Fund supports needy patients with different medical conditions.
Some of the needy patients we help include those with:
- Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS);
- Breathing difficulties due to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA);
- HIV / AIDS;
- Mobility issues due to limp amputation, muscle degeneration etc;
- Stroke and other neurological conditions;
- Terminally illnesses such as end stage renal failure;
- Transverse myelitis (neurological disorder that causes the inflammation of spinal cord).
Our Charity also supports needy patients with their nutritional needs, to help improve their medical condition, and ensure their overall well-being. Every year, our Charity disburses more than $2 million to help 2,500 needy patient cases, especially the elderly.
Online Donation |TTSH Community Fund Donation Form (272kb, PDF)
All monetary donations will enjoy 250% tax-exemption (applicable to Singapore tax-payers only). A tax-exemption receipt will be issued for donations of SGD$50.00 and above/upon request. Note: Please do not mail cash.
You may contact us if you wish to make a cash donation in person.