The Pain Management Clinic, PMC@TTSH, offers a range of treatment options for people suffering from sub-acute and chronic pain, a common occurrence with diseases, surgeries or trauma.
A team of physicians, nurse clinicians, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and psychologists can holistically manage the different pain conditions.
The management approach for each person can vary according to the presenting pain conditions, which may include:
- Back, neck and head pains
- Chronic abdominal pain and pelvic pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Cancer Pain
- Disorders of the nervous system including shingles and trigeminal neuralgia
- Limb pain arising from vascular insufficiency
- Musculoskeletal pain (pain arising from muscles, joints, bony and soft tissue injuries)
- Pain associated and/or persistent despite surgeries or treatment