Please fill in the details below. If you are not able to view the form, please click here.
- Only applicable to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Singapore Work Permit Holders. Visitors with foreign identification (ID) cards are required to register at the service counter. Registration Counters are located at:
- TTSH - Level 1 or Basement 1, Lift Lobby A
- NCID - Level 1
- Visitors are required to fill in:
- Patient’s name (as in ID card)
- Ward number
- Bed number
- Visitor’s name
- Visitor’s ID number (NRIC/ FIN)
- Visitor’s mobile phone number
- Visitors are required to abide by Hospital’s visitation Policies:
Visiting hours:12pm – 8pm, Monday to Sunday
Four visitors per patient at any one time
- Visitors may call our contact centre at 6256 6011 for assistance.