Estimating your hospital bill (Inpatient/Day Surgery)
During Financial Counselling, financial counsellors will share with you the estimated bill size of your admission/procedure, based on the following parameters:
- Ward Charges
- Daily treatment fees
- Length of stay
- Standard investigation costs (e.g. Laboratory, X-ray)
- Standard medications costs
- Allied health services costs
- Surgery or Procedure Charges (if applicable)
Your estimated bill size does not include the charges for Intensive Care Unit, High Dependency, Consumables, Charges arising from Complications and Emergency Operation Charges.
Paying your hospital bill
The following healthcare financing schemes by the Ministry of Health will help offset the out-of-pocket portion that you will have to pay:
- Government Subsidies: The amount of Government subsidies you enjoy
- Insurance: The amount offset by your MediShield Life or Integrated Shield Plan
- Medisave: The amount that you choose to pay through your Medisave account, or through Medisave contributions from your spouse, child or parent
After deducting the amount associated with the above factors, the balance will be your out-of-pocket payment.
How to make payment
Available e-Payment methods include:
- Payment can be made at any of the Singapore Automated Machines (SAM) or Singapore Post Office counters.
When making payment at SAM, please indicate the case number on the Tax Invoice and the amount to be paid.
- Visit SingPost website to find out the location of the Singapore Post Office and SAM kiosks.
- Payment can also be made at any AXS station located island wide.When making payment at AXS station, please indicate the case number on the Tax Invoice and the amount to be paid. Visit AXS website to find out the location of the AXS kiosks.
- You can also pay the bills via cash or NETS at any 7-11 stores island wide. Visit 7-11 website to find out the location of the 7-11 stores.
Payment via cash, NETS or major credit cards can be made at our cashier counters at Business & Admissions Office at level 1, near the main entrance.
Mondays to Fridays: 8.00 am to 6.0 pm
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays: 8.00 am to 3.00 pm
Payment by mail
You can fill up Cheque/Credit Card Payment Slip on our Tax Invoice and mail to Robinson Road Post Office, PO Box 2093, Singapore 901432.
For credit card payment, please fill in your credit card details.
For cheque payment, it should be cross and make payable to
"Tan Tock Seng Hospital Pte Ltd". Please write the case or visit number of the Tax invoice, patient's name and NRIC number on the back of the cheque.
ZOOM Payment Scheme
Zoom is a one-time payment authorization scheme to charge outpatient bills to your credit card. With this scheme, you can leave immediately after consultation, treatment, procedure or collection of medications. Bills will be mailed to you within 14 working days.
To apply, please download and complete the
Zoom Application Form (850 kb, PDF) and mail it back to Tan Tock Seng Hospital Business Office using the attached Business Reply Service Envelope.
Alternatively, you may also drop by any of our Specialist Outpatient Clinics (SOCs) to apply or to obtain the Zoom Application Form.
*Terms & Conditions Apply