A career at Tan Tock Seng Hospital offers you the opportunity to make a difference.
Over the years, we have built our hospital on a foundation of care and a legacy of healing. Our people do so by caring for patients, nurturing overall health and reaching out to the community.
At TTSH, you’ll touch someone’s life every day.
TTSH will like to clarify that the job agencies going by the names of Brillants Group, Pan India Management Consultancy, Career_Guidance, Delhi and Job_Masters Delhi are not our authorised recruitment agents.
Members of the public are urged to verify any job offers with our Human Resource Department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As one of Singapore largest public hospitals, we have a diverse range of roles and functions to suit experienced professionals looking for new challenges and those making their first forays into the working world. We provide valuable exposure into the healthcare sector and an enriching environment where you can achieve your goals, with room for development and growth. We recognise your achievements, invest in you with local and overseas training opportunities and provide you with the support you need.
We are on a continuous journey from a good to Great Place for Working, Healing, Learning and Becoming the Best. We offer a unique TTSH “Kampung Spirit”, where staff are valued and patients are cared for, with a focus on building meaningful relationships that are TTSH (Trusted, Team-Based, Sustainable, Health-Focused). Together, we aim to achieve “Better People, Better Care” for our staff, patients and the community.
To deliver on this, we adopt a value-based approach, one in which our clinical, nursing, allied health, ancillary and administrative family groups across all levels can identify with and can be engaged to work towards.
Our promise to our employees is centered around these six Staff Values which are defined by the staff as important to them in their place of work:
- Clarity – we set clear goals/directions and work together to achieve them;
- Dialogue – we dialogue with and give constructive feedback to one another and our supervisors in a safe and dignified environment;
- Respect – we respect one another as professionals and value each other’s contributions;
- Opportunities – we create ongoing opportunities for learning, growth and development to meet one another’s needs;
- Equity – we have a fair, equitable reward and recognition system that recognises our varied talents;
- Quality of Life – we build work-life quality and balance, in a safe work environment with adequate resources and even distribution of work.
Our attainment of numerous internationally recognized accreditations reflects our commitment to high standards and continuous improvement. Amidst our pursuit for quality, we continue to make efforts to preserve that special human touch in our care. If you have the same passion in striving for excellence and a desire to carve a rewarding career, TTSH is the place for you!
For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Feel free to give us your feedback.