The Allied Health Integrative Network (AHINet) is a dedicated platform to pursue integrated care for patients and people living in the community.
Through this network, we seek to invite and form partnerships with care providers to further enhance physical, mental as well as emotional health.By working together, we aim to play a pivotal role in providing seamless, accessible and more affordable care.
The key to realising this is a collaboration and empowerment journey with partners so that collectively we can synergise our capabilities to enhance the care of each individual.
The Allied Health Services comprise the following professional groups:
For more information on the Allied Health Integrative Network, please email us atAHINet@ttsh.com.sg or like us on AHINet's Facebook.
Through the formation of partnerships, we leverage on each other's strengths to build bridges between healthcare and community care.
Some of these partnerships include:
Partnerships with care providers
- Provision of integrated care at the most appropriate site
- Joint rehabilitation programmes by allied health services
Exchange of information and skills
- Consultancy services
- Courses and workshops
- Clinical attachments
Some of the current collaborations with our partners include:
- Driving assessment for senior taxi drivers by occupational therapists
- Community outreach programmes, such as the homebased community rehabilitation programme
- Structured training programmes for therapy aides from day care centres
- Multi-disciplinary modular programmes for healthcare workers in the community
- Speech therapy services at nursing homes
- Professional development workshops such as courses on vestibular rehabilitation, understanding grief & loss and upper extremity casting
The Allied Health Integrative Network (AHINet) have designed a wide range of programmes to cater to the needs of Allied Health Professionals, and Nurses in acute and community settings.
These programmes aim to equip healthcare professionals with knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of caring for patients in an ever-changing healthcare environment. The training will be conducted through lectures, discussions and activities.
TTSH AHINet Course Listing
TTSH AHINet Course Details