In Tan Tock Seng Hospital, putting patients first is our priority.
We respect the rights of our patients, provide high quality care and strive to deliver the best possible outcome.
To know your rights and responsibilities, please click on the following:
If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to approach our Patient Relations Services at
6357 7778 or email to Patients_Relations_Services@ttsh.com.sg.
We Respect and Keep Your Data Safe
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) protects your personal data while enabling organisations to use your data reasonably to serve you.
We, as a public healthcare institution, respect and keep your data safe by:
- limiting access to only doctors and healthcare personnel who are involved in your care, and the supporting internal processes,
- conducting regular checks to ensure only authorised persons have accessed your data, and
- removing details that identify you when using your data for internal purposes as far as possible.
Serving You as a Public Healthcare Institution
When you seek care at other healthcare providers, we will share relevant data with them through trusted information systems like the National Electronic Health Record (NEHR) system.
We may use your personal data to invite you to participate in suitable care programmes, or shortlist you for participation in relevant research studies.
As a public healthcare institution, we share relevant data and participate in national and multi-agency efforts to:
- review healthcare policies and requirements,
- review programmes that ensure patient safety and improve the quality of healthcare services,
- conduct disease surveillance to address public health concerns, and
- train future generations of healthcare professionals.
Please be assured that if your personal data is collected, used or disclosed for these purposes, we will protect it as required under the PDPA and other relevant legislation such as the Private Hospitals and Medical Clinics Act.
If you have any concern, query or complaint about our personal data protection policies and practices, please contact:
Quality Service Manager
11 Jalan Tan Tock Seng
Email : email@example.com
Please fill up this form and submit to our staff if you need to update us on changes to your personal information (e.g. Name, NRIC/Passport/FIN Number, Date of Birth, and Gender).
If you are making changes on behalf of someone else, please declare on the form and ensure that you have the authorisation to do so.
For contact information changes (Email Address, Telephone Numbers, and Mailing Address), there is no need to fill in the form. The changes can be made via: