The Department of Psychological Services helps patients with psychological health problems, problem behaviours and difficulty coping with life stressors.
We also conduct neuropsychological assessments for a range of neurological conditions. Both inpatient as well as outpatient services are available.
- Assessment Services
- Intellectual (IQ)
- Neuropsychological functions
- Decision-making/ competency to make decisions
- Assessment for medical legal purpose
- Therapy Services
- Management of psychological disorders
- Stress management
- Anger management
- Couples therapy/ Marital therapy
- Social skills training
- Assertiveness training
- Relaxation therapy
- Memory retraining/ Cognitive retraining