Tan Tock Seng Hospital is situated behind the junction of Moulmein Road and Thomson Road that is bounded by Jalan Tan Tock Seng, Irrawaddy Road and Sinaran Drive.
Standing just behind the Novena MRT and Novena Square Shopping Complex, the hospital is easily accessed by bus, MRT and private transport.
Taxi Stands Available at TTSH:
- TTSH Ward Block - Level 1, Main Entrance
- TTSH Medical Centre - Basement 2, Medical Centre Entrance
- National Neuroscience Institute (NNI) - Basement 1, NNI Entrance
At Tan Tock Seng Hospital, we recognise that visitors are an important part of the healing process for our patients.
To provide patients with adequate rest, we encourage visitors to come during the visiting hours:
As wards are shared spaces, each patient is advised to have up to four visitors at any one time during the visiting hours. Children under the age of seven are advised not to enter the wards for health reasons. If the visit is necessary, an adult must accompany the child.
Registration is required for all visitors before accessing the wards.
To facilitate, Tan Tock Seng Hospital has implemented an automated Visitor Facilitation System. Visitors can register in four modes of registration:
- Self-serve kiosks at Lobby A, B1 & L1
- Registration counters at Lobby A, B1 & L1
- Online registration
- Frequent visitor pre-registration
If you need assistance, please approach our Service Ambassadors.