- What is the purpose of internet registration?
It provides visitors an alternative to register their visit.
- Who is eligible for internet registration?
Only Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Singapore Work Permit holders are eligible for internet registration. Foreign visitors are required to register at the service counters located at Level 1 and Basement 1, Lift Lobby A.
- Why can’t foreigners register on the internet?
The system can only identify local identification numbers as it works on a local database.
- How does a visitor register on the internet?
- Click on ‘Ward Visitor Registration’ icon at TTSH homepage (http://www.ttsh.com.sg)
- Key in the required information
- Click 'Submit'
- A notification will be reflected upon successful registration
If the visitor is unable to register online successfully, he/ she may proceed to the service counters for registration.
- What is the validity of the internet registration?
Registration expires on the day of registration at 2359 hrs. Visitors registering online only need to do so once every day.
- Why is online registration only valid for a day and not throughout the patient’s stay?
This is to avoid confusion in registration.
Frequent visitors may register themselves for the entire duration of the patient's stay by filling in a “Ward Visitor Pre-registration Form”. This form is available at the admission office and service counters.
- Can children register online?
Yes. Children can register using their local student pass.
(Note: Children without a local student pass are required to proceed to the service counters for a printed registration label.)
- What are the things to note for the visit?
- Bring along identification card
- Visiting hours: 12pm - 2pm and 5pm - 8pm (weekdays) / 12pm - 8pm (weekends and public holidays)
- Quota of 4 visitors per patient at any one time
- What information is needed for internet registration?
- Name as in identification card
- Bed number
- Visitor's information:
- Identification number
- Mobile number
- Why does the submission require patient’s name as in ID card, accurate ward and bed number (Eg. Ward 08A, Bed number 026)?
This is to ensure correct registration for the right patient. The submitted information must match the patient’s records in the Hospital’s database.
- What happens if the visitor is unable to recall the patient’s details (full name, ward and bed number)?
The visitor may approach the service counters for registration.
- What happens if the visitor registers via the internet but finds out upon his arrival, that there are already four visitors with the patient?
The visitor will be placed in the wait list upon scanning his/ her identification card at the gantry.
- How does the wait list notification work?
When the visiting quota is reached, visitors will receive an SMS notification to inform that he/ she is placed in the wait list. Upon the next available visiting slot, visitors will receive another SMS notification to inform them to proceed to the gantry within 10 minutes for entry.
- Why is a mobile number required for registration?
Visitors will receive wait list notification alerts on their mobile phones when a visiting slot is available. It will also be used for contact tracing when the need arises.
- Who can visitor contact if they need assistance on the internet registration?
Visitor may call our Contact Centre at 6256 6011.
- Who can visitor contact if they wish to provide feedback on the internet registration?
Visitor may provide feedback at TTSH Feedback Form.