Hand surgery involves the management and treatment of traumatic injuries to the hand, as well as any disorder of the entire upper extremity and any other part which contributes to the function of the hand, to ensure the well being of the patient.
Our Hand surgeons are highly trained and experienced in handling the various conditions concerning the hand, including:
- Compression neuropathies e.g. Carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome
- Trigger digits
- De Quervain's tenosynovitis
- Congenital Hand anomalies e.g. polydactyly, syndactyly
- Wrist trauma and disorders
- Upper limb paralysis e.g. brachial plexus injuries, stroke
- Microsurgical reconstruction of the upper limb e.g. flap surgery, toe transfer
Our service is complemented by an expert team of occupational therapists to ensure the optimal and best functional outcome for all our patients.