Your Clinic Visit
The specialist clinics at the TTSH Medical Centre provide outpatient consultation services for patients.
Please note that consultations at our SOCs are by appointment only. Other than
emergency cases, appointments for admission to TTSH are made during your visit to our Specialist Clinics.
one accompanying person (including caregiver) will be allowed in our SOCs at any one time.
Outpatients are classified as either subsidised or non-subsidised patients according to the following criteria:
Subsidised if you are:
- Subsidised patient referred by a Government / Restructured Hospital / Polyclinic without specifying a consultant by name
- Previously discharged from class B2 or C ward and require outpatient follow-up treatment
Non-subsidised Patient if you are:
- A self-referred / walk-in case (subject to doctor availability and SOC’s schedule on a day-to-day basis)
- Referred by General Practitioner (GP)
- Referred by Government / Restructured Hospital or Polyclinic, specifying a consultant by name
- Industrial Accident case
- Previously discharged from class A or B1 ward and requires outpatient follow-up treatment
- A non-resident
- Private patient from other hospitals
Before Your Appointment
You are encouraged to check how much medication(s) you have left before your appointment.
Please come at least 15 minutes before your appointment time for registration with your identity card / passport.
Upon registration, you will be given a queue number and the consultation room number of your doctor.
Please take a seat and wait for your number to be flashed on the monitor outside the consultation room.
Your doctor will then see you.
After your appointment, you may place a medication delivery order to have your medications delivered right to your doorstep.
During Your Appointment
Please make payment at the clinic’s reception after your consultation. We accept cash, NETS, credit cards (Mastercard or Visa) and personal cheques.
For more information, please refer to the
charges of outpatient consultation service.
Please note that some outpatient charges are not payable through Medisave, except for selected procedures / chronic diseases such as chemotherapy. Payment in such instances is subject to withdrawal limits governed by the Central Provident Fund Board.
After your first visit, you will be given your own Outpatient Appointment List, with your personal information and your next appointment date.
Please keep this list properly as you need to present it together with your employment pass (if any) for subsequent visits.
The card also helps to speed up the registration process for your convenience.
Please collect your prescription and proceed to the pharmacy for your medicine. Our
pharmacies are located at Basement 2, Level 2 and Level 4.