- If you have a referral from a polyclinic doctor and do not choose your specialist doctor at our SOC, you can enjoy subsidy from the Government for your consultation and treatment.
- Please note that as a government-patient, you may be seen by subsidised different doctors during the course of your treatment. The polyclinic will usually make a specialist appointment on your behalf.
- If you have been seen by our Emergency Department doctors or are discharged from our hospital and needs specialist consultation, we will arrange and advise you on your SOC appointment.
- Consultation at our Specialist Outpatient Clinics (SOC) and treatment by our Allied Health Services is
by appointment only.
- You can call us directly or your general practitioner/family doctor can help to make the arrangement for you.
If it is a medical emergency, please call for an SCDF ambulance at 995 or go to our
for medical attention.
What should I bring?
On your first visit to the specialist clinic, please bring the following documents for registration:
- Personal documents
- Birth Certificate (if you are below 12 years old)
- Employment Pass/ Work Permit
- Referral letter (if any)
- Any medical benefit identification documents (e.g. Civil Service Card, Medical Benefits Card, etc)
Update or cancel appointment
To cancel or update your appointment, please call 6357 7000 or email Contact@ttsh.com.sg. Calls are available during these times Mondays to Fridays 8.00 am to 5.00 and Saturdays 8.00 am to 12.00 pm.
You may download HealthHub app to
access health information and services conveniently from your mobile device.