Estimating your hospital bill (Inpatient / Day Surgery)
Financial Counsellors will share your estimated hospital bill based on the following:
- Ward charges
- Length of stay
- Daily treatment costs
- Standard investigation costs (e.g. Laboratory, X-ray)
- Standard medications costs
- Allied health services costs
- Surgery or Procedure Charges (if applicable)
The estimated hospital bill does not include charges for Intensive Care Unit, High Dependency, charges arising from complications and Emergency Operation charges.
Paying your hospital bill
No one will be denied basic healthcare services because of financial difficulties. There are various ways that can help lessen your hospital bill.
Government Subsidies: The amount the Government pays for your hospital bill after Means Testing
MediShield Life / Private Medisave-approved Integrated Shield Plan (PMIs): The amount your insurance pays for your hospital bill
Medisave: The amount that you choose to pay through your Medisave savings account, or through your spouse, child or parent’s Medisave
After deducting these amounts from your hospital bill, the balance amount will be your out-of-pocket payment.
How to make payment
- Admission Office
- Payment Counters at SOC and Pharmacies
- TTSH Self Payment Kiosk
- Singapore Automated Machines Kiosks (S.A.M)
HealthHub Mobile App
- Payment through PayNow by scanning the SGQR code on your bill with your banking app
- AXS e-Stations / m-Stations
Payment Policy: Payment made via E-Payments, AXS, and S.A.M will be updated to your bill within 3 working days.