SharePoint
A- A A+
Home > About TTSH > Heritage

Founded in 1844 by philanthropist Tan Tock Seng, TTSH was first known as the Chinese Pauper’s Hospital and was located in Pearl’s Hill. The hospital moved to its fourth and current location at Novena in 2000. Today, TTSH remains committed to its legacy of compassion, philanthropy and care and its duty as a people’s hospital.





















2019/11/13
Last Updated on