Good management of occupational health and work-related conditions is important to ensure that your employees continue to work in a safe environment, and that their welfare and well-being are being looked after.
Tan Tock Seng Hospital's Occupational Health Services offer comprehensive range of occupational health solutions for various industries using the best models that suit their needs and requirements. Our Designated Workplace Doctors (DWDs) work alongside with other professionals and partners in Health and Safety as a multi-disciplinary team to ensure seamless and coordinated care that support your workplace needs.
Our Occupational Health Services include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluation for fitness to work / return to work
- Statutory medical examination for employees exposed to workplace hazards
- Evaluation and follow-up of work-related medical conditions
- Post-exposure management for infectious diseases
- Surveillance programmes for workplace health
- Investigation and assessment of occupational diseases, and environmental, health and safety incidents
- Training and advice on workplace health and hazard prevention
- Health talks on occupational health and risk factors and strategies for the prevention of occupational diseases, customised to the needs of various industries and occupations
For Corporate Enquiries, please contact us at:
Tel: (65) 6357 1594 / 6357 3177 / 6357 1596 / 6357 8530