The Air Master service aims to help patients improve and manage breathlessness through:
- Twice-weekly cardiopulmonary rehabilitation sessions for 10 weeks
- Exercise training and education to improve function, self-mastery, and quality of life
- Nurse assessment for common discomforts, and referral to doctors if required
- Group setting in the community for greater peer support and social interaction
Currently, Air Master is running at Day Rehabilitation Centres by AWWA, Ren Ci Hospital and St Luke’s ElderCare.
Who can join?
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents
- Aged 21 and above
- Referred by TTSH clinicians – speak to your TTSH care team for more information if you or a loved one may be suitable for the programme
About Air Master
Air Master is part of the Breathlessness Ecosystem, a collaboration by Tan Tock Seng Hospital and Lien Foundation.