Centre for Asian Nursing Studies (CANS) at TTSH, seeks to become the first dedicated Asian centre to strengthen nursing’s contribution where regional and domestic partners can better collaborate to grow competencies, transform practice and promote thought leadership through nursing education, research and innovationto achieve sustainable outcomes in 4 key domains:
- Clinical leadership and excellence, specifically in geriatric care and infectious disease management
- Team-based care, with focus on nurse-led initiatives
- Role enhancement through workforce transformation:
Nursing leadership – harnessing the potential of shared governance to inspire different generations of nurses to work towards a common goal
- Nursing beyond nurses – aims to expand and extend nursing impact on holistic care through training and empowering support staff and/or informal caregivers.
- Nurses beyond nursing – focuses on job upskilling and job value expansion for nurses, to practice at top-end of license and deliver better outcomes.
If you are interested or seeking more information, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org