We provide management for individuals who suffer from psychiatric disorders such as mood disorders, anxiety and stress-related disorders, schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders, neuropsychiatric disorders and disorders in the elderly and medically ill, including dementia with behavioural disturbances.
List of Services
- Anxiety Disorders ( eg Generalised Anxiety Disorder / Panic Disorder)
- Stress-related Disorders ( eg Adjustment Disorder/ PTSD)
- Mood Disorders ( eg Major Depressive Disorder/ Bipolar Disorder)
- Sleep Disorders secondary to psychiatric disorders
- Psychiatric Disorders in the Medically Ill (eg Palliative Psychiatry)
- Psychosomatic Disorders ( Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders)
- Psychoses (e.g. Schizophrenia/ Delusional Disorder)
- Neuropsychiatric and Major Neurocognitive Disorders (e.g. Dementia)
We welcome international medical practitioners to apply for our Clinical Fellowship Programme in Neuropsychiatry.
This training program is targeted towards Psychiatrists who are keen on pursuing a subspecialty in Neuropsychiatry, and aims to develop skills in the assessment, diagnosis and management of the psychiatric aspects of complex neurological disorders such as acquired brain injuries, movements disorders, neurodegenerative disorders, infections etc.
The Fellow will be involved in inpatient and outpatient clinical work, as well as participate in research over a maximum period of 12 months.
Please email the Programme Director, Adj A/P Chan Lai Gwen to find out more about eligibility and the application process.