The P.H. Feng Research Centre is located on level 2 of the National Centre for Infectious Disease building, across from the main building of Tan Tock Seng Hospital. It is staffed by skilled and experienced professionals available to conduct early phase clinical trials involving pharmacokinetic cum pharmacodynamic evaluations. The unit has examination rooms, infusion rooms and beds for in-patient studies, a drug storage and preparation room, a laboratory specimen processing area; with in-house research nursing and coordinating services.
The Research Centre was established to consolidate investigational medicine and clinical trials within Tan Tock Seng Hospital and facilitate her collaborations with academics and industry partners in research. It is designed to conduct high quality clinical trials, enabling patient access to novel therapeutics and innovative technology.
- Early and late phase clinical trials
- Research outpatient services
- Regulatory and budget management
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic sampling (extended hours)
- Infusion services for investigational drugs, biologics, and cell products