About ATLS Course
Advanced Trauma Life Support® (ATLS®), is a continuing medical education program designed to teach a standardardized, concise approach to the care of the trauma patient in the "golden hour" - the period of time following traumatic injury during which there is the highest likelihood of death.
mATLS®—the newest addition to the ATLS program—is comprised of 13 online modules designed to replace the interactive discussion component of the traditional ATLS course so that learners may complete it at their own pace (2 days of protected time is recommended). After completion of these modules, learners will proceed to their registered course sites to complete the hands-on skills portion of the course following a prescribed 1-day skills practicum schedule.
There are 3 course centres in Singapore that conduct the ATLS Program, namely Singapore Armed Forces, Singapore General Hospital and Tan Tock Seng Hospital.
Upon completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate concepts and principles of primary and secondary patient assessment
- Establish management priorities in a trauma situation
- Initiate primary and secondary management necessary within the "golden hour" for the emergency care of acute life-threatening emergencies
- Participate in a simulated clinical and surgical skills practicum where they will demonstrate skills that are often required in the initial assessment and treatment of patient with multiple injuries
- Primary and secondary assessment of a patient with simulated, multiple injuries
- Module 0: ATLS Overview
- Module 1: Initial Assessment and Management
- Module 2: Airway and Ventilatory Management
- Module 3: Shock
- Module 4: Thoracic Trauma
- Module 5: Abdominal and Pelvic Trauma
- Module 6: Head Trauma
- Module 7: Spine and Spinal Cord Trauma
- Module 8: Musculoskeletal Trauma
- Module 9: Thermal Injuries
- Module 10: Pediatric Trauma
- Module 11: Geriatric Trauma
- Module 12: Trauma in Pregnancy and Intimate Partner Violence
- Module 13: Transfer to Definitive Care
- Post-Module Assessment
- Course Evaluation
Course Fees (Exclude Prevailing Goods & Services Tax)
|National Healthcare Group (NHG) Doctors||SGD950*|
Due to a high local demand, we are unable to accept overseas participants. For ATLS courses in your region, kindly visit
FACS ATLS Courses page.
For Singapore-based participants, please click
here to register.
Email us if you do not receive a response within 7 working days.
Cheque - Please make it payable to "Tan Tock Seng Hospital Pte Ltd" and mail to:||
11 Jalan Tan Tock Seng
Annex 1 Level 4, Singapore 308433
Attention: Ivy Ngiam
Trauma Service c/o Dept. of General Surgery
A link for payment shall be emailed to you once registration is accepted.
Please contact us at
email@example.com if you do not receive any reply within 7 working days
Telegraphic Transfer ||
Account Name: Tan Tock Seng Hospital Pte Ltd|
Bank Name: DBS Bank (Bank Code 7171)
Bank Branch Name: Singapore(Branch Code 003)
Bank Account No.: 003-927355-0
Bank SWIFT Code: DBSSSGSG
We regret that no refund will be made once course materials and e-learning link are sent. Any replacement must be communicated in writing 4 weeks before course date.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel the workshop should unforeseen circumstances necessitate it. TTSH Trauma Service accepts no responsibility for covering airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrant.