The Vascular and Endovascular Surgery service is actively involved in managing the entire spectrum of Arterial and Venous Conditions through both minimally invasive endovascular techniques and traditional open surgery.
Our Vascular Surgeons are highly trained and dedicated in providing Holistic, Evidence-based and personalised care in close collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of Interventional Radiologists, Anaesthetists, Endocrinologists, Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Geriatric Medicine Physicians, Rehabilitation Medicine Physicians, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists and Specialists nurses (Wound nurses and Advanced Practise Nurses)
We offer investigations, diagnosis and treatments for the following conditions
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR) and Open repair for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (TEVAR) for Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms / Dissections
- Fenestrated and Branched stent grafts for complex aortic aneurysms
- Bypass Surgery and Endovascular therapy (balloon angioplasty and stenting) for Peripheral Arterial Disease and Gangrene / Ulcers of the lower limb
- Endovenous techniques for varicose veins (Radiofrequency Ablation, Cyanoacrylate Glue / Venaseal and Sclerotherapy) and venous ulcers
- Endovenous stenting for deep venous conditions
- Haemodialysis access surgery and Haemodialysis access salvage procedures
- Vascular support and reconstruction for complex oncological surgery in conjunction with other surgical disciplines (sarcoma surgery, urology and general surgery)
- Management of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Spinal Operative Exposure in conjunction with Spine surgeons for anterior spine surgery
Our in-house Vascular Diagnostic Laboratory provides timely and accurate non-invasive imaging of vascular pathology. The Vascular Diagnostic Laboratory employs Duplex Ultrasonography for vascular imaging and other adjunct investigative modalities to assist us in the diagnosis and management of a vascular surgery patient.
Besides providing high quality and dependable clinical care, our specialists are also involved in Research, Clinical Trials and Medical Innovation in further pursuit of advancing the field of Vascular Surgery. In addition to this, we are heavily involved in Postgraduate and Undergraduate Medical Education as we strongly believe in nurturing the next generation of surgeons.