Our Smoking Cessation Clinic is run by a team of pharmacists who are certified Quit Smoking Consultants. The objective is to guide our clients through the process of quitting and help them to prevent relapses. Studies have shown that advice and support from professional consultants improve the quit rates of those who smoke.
What you can expect
We will conduct a thorough assessment for you on the following areas:
- Personal smoking history
- Family smoking history
- Reasons for smoking
- Level of nicotine dependence
- Stage of readiness to quit smoking
- Motivating factors
Based on the information gathered, we will guide you in coming up with an appropriate plan to quit smoking. We will also provide advice on how to cope with withdrawal symptoms and cravings. If necessary, we may recommend medication to aid the quitting process (e.g. nicotine replacement therapy, bupropion and/or varenicline).
- First session: $32.40 (inclusive of GST)
- Follow-up session: $19.44 (inclusive of GST)
- Tel: 6889 4343 / 6357 7000 (for enquiries or appointments)
- Thursdays: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Fridays : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm